Custom Printed Packaging in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota
Need Attractive, Versatile Custom Packaging Solutions for Your Business in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota?
Catching the eye of your customers has never been more important, or more difficult. To do this, presentation and attention to detail are crucial no matter what business you're in. At Howard Packaging, we make a living on attention to detail and have over 50 years’ experience meeting the varying custom printed packaging requirements of independent and national chain businesses.
We have the design skills and products to catch the eye of your discerning Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota clientele.
What makes Howard Packaging special is our flexibility and ability design the perfect packaging for your needs. In fact, as a four-time winner of the Retail Packaging Association’s Distributor of the Year award, we’ve long been acknowledged as the industry leader in custom packaging design and the production of custom printed packaging products tailored to fit customers’ marketing needs.
Howard Packaging’s Custom Printed Packaging Options in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota
To learn more, contact us today for a Free Sample Kit and Free Catalog Download!
Learn More About Howard Packaging as Allison Shows Us How to Fold a Set Up Box:
Here Are a Couple Examples of the Work We Do at Howard Packaging:
Looking for a unique custom printed plastic bag to highlight your products? You've come to the right place! We have the custom printed packaging options to fit your exact needs. At Howard Packaging, our custom printed plastic bags give you the freedom to personalize your brand on a wide variety of plastic bags handle styles, sizes and film gauges made from both high density (HDPE) and low density (LDPE) plastic films.
If you’re serious about getting your products into retail stores, your product packaging and brand has to be up to the challenge. Custom printed boxes are a big part of your businesses presentation. Whether it’s custom folding boxes or set up boxes, the packaging you choose will influence how your products are perceived. Our custom printed boxes are a quick, easy, and retail friendly way to package your products.
For more examples, check out our gallery!
5 Fun Facts About the Minneapolis–Saint Paul Area
- In the fall of1885, East Coast reporters visited Minnesota and called St. Paul “another Siberia, unfit for human habitation.” The Saint Paul Chamber of Commerce responded by hosting a giant winter carnival replete with food, ice palaces, and winter sports. The event was held on and off over the years until the St. Paul Winter Carnival finally became an official seasonal tradition in 1946.
- Minneapolis recently surpassed Washington, D.C. to become America’s “Most Literate City.” Conducted by Central Connecticut State University president Dr. Jack Miller, the study evaluates and compares urban areas’ local bookstores, library resources, newspaper circulation and education levels.
- A Minneapolis City Council candidate was indicted by a grand jury for serving Twinkies to groups of elderly voters. After the scandal, a fair campaign act was established, which is now commonly known as the “Twinkie Law.”
- Minneapolis (combined with St. Paul) is the 3rd largest theatre market in the US and is second only to New York City for the most live theatre seats per capita.
- The first open heart surgery and the first bone marrow transplant in the US were done at the University of Minnesota.
We Service the Following Locations in the Great Lakes Area of the U.S.:
Get Custom Printed Packaging from a Local Packaging Company in Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota
While we're based in Skokie, IL, we offer design, branding and distribution services for independent and national chain businesses throughout North America.
Howard Packaging, LLC's Main Office Location Near Minneapolis–Saint Paul:
Howard Packaging, LLC
3462 W. Touhy Ave.
Skokie, IL 60076
Want a closer look at what we do? Contact us today for a Free Sample Kit and Free Catalog Download!