Custom Printed Packaging in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Need Attractive, Versatile Custom Packaging Solutions for Your Business in Green Bay, WI?
Presentation and attention to detail are crucial no matter what business you're in. At Howard Packaging, we make a living on attention to detail and have over 50 years’ experience meeting the varying custom printed packaging requirements of independent and national chain businesses.
We have the design skills and products to catch the eye of your discerning Green Bay clientele.
What makes Howard Packaging special is our flexibility and ability design the perfect packaging for your needs. In fact, as a four-time winner of the Retail Packaging Association’s Distributor of the Year award, we’ve long been acknowledged as the industry leader in custom packaging design and the production of custom printed packaging products tailored to fit customers’ marketing needs.
Howard Packaging’s Custom Printed Packaging Options in Green Bay, Wisconsin
To learn more, contact us today for a Free Sample Kit and Free Catalog Download!
Learn More as Alison Explains Our Custom Tissue Options:
Here Are a Couple Examples of the Work We Do at Howard Packaging:
Package your customer's gifts and merchandise in environmentally-friendly paper bags. Imprinted with your business logo and text, custom printed paper bags by Howard Packaging are a great way to promote your company and feature a more upscale look to match the image you want to project. Present your business the way you want by choosing from a variety of sizes and colors to design the perfect custom bags for your needs. Made from recycled corrugated containers and paper products, this paper is a prime example of recovering reusable materials before they enter the waste stream.
Attract the eye of your customers with the colorful and tactile sensory experience of custom printed recycled tissue paper from Howard Packaging. Pick from a variety of colors, shapes and styles that add fun and flavor to your company’s packaging and display options. Our tissue factory has instituted a long list of sustainable practices that make it one of the most environmentally friendly paper manufacturers in the world. Follow the link below to view their listing of sustainable practices.
For more examples, check out our gallery!
3 Fun Facts About Green Bay, Wisconsin
- The very first European visitors to Greater Green Bay were very successful entrepreneurs. From beaver pelts for European hat makers in the 1600s, to the invention of the world's first splinter-free toilet paper in the early 1900s, our ancestors used the area's waterways to grow the community's prosperity. Blessed with an abundance of natural resources, Green Bay was, and continues to be a major shipping center.
- The All-America City is an award given by the National Civic League since 1949 to communities with outstanding citizens who work together. Cities apply for the honor and 10 of them are chosen every year. Green Bay has been in the top 10 twice - 1964 and 1999.
- The Packers are probably the most community-oriented entity in the NFL. They are the only non-profit franchise in American sports; its fans, namely Green Bay residents, are stakeholders in the team, which is publicly owned. That sort of unique local engagement typifies Green Bay — the town is the Packers and the Packers are the town.
We Service the Following Locations in the Great Lakes Area of the U.S.:
- Custom Printed Packaging in Buffalo, NY
- Custom Printed Packaging in Chicago, IL
- Custom Printed Packaging in Cincinnati, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Cleveland, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Columbus, OH
- Custom Printed Packaging in Detroit, MI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Grand Rapids, MI
- Custom Printed Packaging in Green Bay, WI
Get Custom Printed Packaging from a Local Packaging Company in Columbus, Ohio
While we're based in Skokie, IL, we offer design, branding and distribution services for independent and national chain businesses throughout North America.
Howard Packaging, LLC's Main Office Location:
Want a closer look at what we do? Contact us today for a Free Sample Kit and Free Catalog Download*!
*Howard Packaging only sells to the retail, food service and promotional products trades. We do not sell products to or ship sample kits to individuals.